For anyone who needs support in the face of life’s challenges, the I . Am Worthy initiative aims to inspire and encourage you with these three little words: I Am Worthy. It’s such a simple statement, one that applies to you and to everyone around you. No matter who you are or where you live, whether you are female or male, young or old, impoverished or wealthy, black or white, straight or gay, you are worthy.
Try it right now. Look up and declare these three words: I Am Worthy. Try it in front of a mirror. Wear it on your shirt. Write it on a post-it note. Save it as your screensaver. Put the poster on your door. Include “I Am Worthy” in your signature block.
Now, spread the word and watch what happens. Do you know a friend or loved one who is struggling right now? An aging parent, a disabled sibling, someone fighting cancer? How about a child who’s been bullied? Someone who can’t find a job? A refugee? Someone who experiences discrimination because they look or act different? Give them the message and brighten their world. I Am Worthy.
Here’s how you can help us spread the I Am Worthy message!
- Visit our gallery of affirmations and find images and messages that speak to you. Download them and share them freely on Facebook, Twitter, or by email.
- Print out a whole page of affirmations and post them on your mirror.
- Wear an I Am Worthy t-shirt, or order one for a friend. We have a whole shop full of choices!
- Get an original I Am Worthy poster and put it on your wall for everyone to enjoy. You can also get mugs, shower curtains, yoga mats, and I Am Worthy STICKERS!
- Submit your stories and pictures about overcoming adversity and discrimination and how the I Am Worthy message has helped you.
- Join our I Am Worthy Facebook page.
- Take the I Am Worthy message to school, to work, to the grocery store or the movie theater. Share it at your church, with folks at a nursing home or hospital, or with volunteers at your favorite non-profit. Help us start an “I Am Worthy” movement!